Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Caitlin

Senior season is in full swing! This time around it was my darling cousin Caitlin. She's graduating this week from Timpview High School!! (Go T-Birds!)

She lives right near downtown Provo and how convenient, because it just happens to be one of my favorite places to shoot. A whole bunch of neat locations all within a few blocks? What more could you ask for! All of my favorite brick walls are within a five minute walk. I love it.

What's a smokin' senior session without a little grunge? She totally rocked it.



I almost had a heart attack when a flock of pigeons flew out of that stairwell! I don't do well with those kind of surprises. Luckily, there were no casualties and we got straight back to shooting.



Ok, enough with the creepy, dark alley and back to safer territory.



Yeah, we totally have a love affair with this wall. We used it here and here and don't worry, I'm sure we'll be back again.



I loved her blue shirt against the red brick. It made her face just pop!



Then right across the street to the court building. We took advantage of the awesome columns and gorgeous natural light.





We finished up the day with a little studio action. Caitlin looked so hot in these headshots.



Look how her eyes just leap out at you!



Caitlin, you're officially a graduate! (Well, in two days anyway.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the brick too so I dont blame you.Caitlin also looks very pretty against it.
Chloe