Friday, May 9, 2008

Nichole

Now that Nichole Mitchell is officially Nichole Hales, we can finally reveal her bridal photos!
We had a marathon bridal shoot and it turned out so amazing. Several hours and several locations later, we've got some incredible photos to show off.

Eddie works as a fire fighter for Lehi City, so what better place to start off our day than the fire station. They were so nice to pull the big truck out of the garage for us.
The bright yellow made for some gorgeous photos. Nichole wasn't bad either :)













Aubrey and I also had an idea for a little surprise for Eddie. Nichole does the sexy thing so well, we couldn't resist a little boudoir action. We'll give you a small glimpse, but the rest are for Eddie's eyes only ;)



Who knew a pair of dirty turnouts could look so dang good?







On the way to our next location, we HAD to stop at the Sinclair station. I wish I knew the story behind this awesome building, but unfortunately I don't. All I know is that this teeny, antique gas station is a photographer's dream.
The faded colors and neat textures made this a great place to show of Nichole's gorgeous dress. She decided against a veil, but instead paired her dress with a beige sash and the most amazing pearls ever. She definitely rocked her look.











Remember this shoot? Nichole loved it so much, she was willing to hike up the mountain in her dress to get some photos like that for herself.





I can't say I blame her. The crumbling walls covered with graffiti still get me every time. It's so untraditional for a bridal shoot. I think that's why I love it so much.





As if you can't tell by the view, the hike was totally worth it.







We had gorgeous sunlight and a soft breeze. Perfect conditions for capturing this beautiful bride.







Nichole, thanks for the adventure. We had a blast spending the day with you and we hope you love your photos!


(p.s. Eddie and Nichole tied the knot last weekend! Stay tuned for the wedding day!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, love the photos. Stunning.

Ardent Photography said...

this is sooooo amazing!!!! You girls outdid yourselves! I love the fire engine reflections... I cannot wait to see the wedding images.

Those locations make me want to come and visit you girls!!!!!!

-Amy

Moody Family said...

LOVE them!! Where did you ever find that sinclar station? Awesome pictures.