Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nichole & Eddie

Nichole & Eddie had an amazing wedding on May 2nd. The ceremony and reception were held at beautiful Wadley Farms in Lindon. Here are a few favorites from their special day.



Nichole's amazing dress.



She looked incredible!





The outdoor ceremony was gorgeous.



The weather was perfect! Sunny and warm with a blue, blue sky.





I adore this shot Aubrey caught of Nichole during the ceremony.





The rings!



You may now kiss the bride!




Check out this awesome red barn. It made a neat backdrop for the formals.





I got this photo by accident! But I LOVE how it turned out.



This one was not an accident. Check out how hot these two are!





These two could not stop kissing! (Not that I was complaining.)
I guess that's what happens when you're madly in love and newly married.









Yup. Totally in love :)







Now for a few detail shots.
I was loooving their flowers. So gorgeous.



And the rings!! They were incredible.



Now, we know we tend to go a little nuts when it comes to the ring shots and this wedding was no exception. But for your sake, I narrowed it down to my two favorites.
I couldn't leave out the doorknob shot. I love it.



How cute are these?! Such an awesome detail.



They chose an amazing wedding cake. Gorgeous and delicious.
(Yes, we had a bite or two :)



They had a great reception filled with family, friends, and delicious food.







Oh yeah. We found out what the kids were up to while everyone else was enjoying cake!



Eddie and Nichole, it was an amazing day and we're honored to have been a part of it. We just hope your life together is even more amazing!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love your blog. I just came across it. You guys are FREAKIN AMAZING!!!! I wish I had a fraction of the talent you do. Great work on all your photos! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love the red barn in the back ground.
Chloe

sheena jibson said...

saw you on flickr....your work is beautiful!!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

What a lovely set of photos. I ADORE the one of the rings on the doorknob!

Rebecca

P.S. I found you through Nate's photo blog.