Sunday, April 6, 2008

Alisa

You know how some people just have one of those smiles that when they laugh/smile...you can't help but do it too??

Meet Alisa!!

We had such a blast shooting her bridals. We started out at the Star Mill in American Fork. It is a little antique store with lots of fun stuff. Alisa wanted her photos to have an old, vintage, shabby look to them.
Alisa
Alisa
Isn't she beautiful?
Alisa
Alisa
Then it was off to Provo for some downtown fun. Alisa was such a good sport, we had her walking all over downtown! I think we had her "twirl" for us over 100 times!!
Alisa
Alisa


Remember that smile I was talking about? She has such a fun personality and made some of the funniest faces...I couldn't help but share!

Thanks for going along with all our crazy ideas! Can't wait for your upcoming wedding!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are AMAZING. I can't pick a favorite. And her smile, even more amazing. :)

Brooke said...

these are great! I love the last set