Monday, March 24, 2008

Annalee

Aubrey and I spent such an incredible day with Annalee doing her bridal portraits. It's tough to find a good location in the middle of March when all the snow is melted, but everything is still dead.
We were able to find two awesome places and I think they turned out beautiful. (It also helps that Annalee is drop dead gorgeous. It sure makes our job easier.)
We started out the day at the Tahitian Noni Gardens. Annalee's mom and Aunt Tammy tagged along, which made for a great morning.

Check out her gorgeous eyes and perfect skin!


I've been in a very vintage phase lately, and I think this photo works perfectly.


There were SOOO many veil shots that I'm in love with. It was so hard to choose.


More vintage. I love her expression here.


Again, drop dead gorgeous.


Another stunning veil shot.


The weather was so beautiful. The sun stayed hidden until the exact moment we were ready for it to come out. It made for perfect lighting.


After we were done at the gardens, we all piled in the car and headed up to Salt Lake City. We finished off the session at the AMAZING Rio Grande Train Station. The giant windows let in TONS of gorgeous, natural light and the beautiful architecture makes this my new favorite location.

Gorgeous railings of natural wood and wrought iron.


My favorite shot of the day. It's so powerful!


Check out her darling shoes! Such a cute touch.


More vintage...


Not your typical bridal portrait, but I think she looks gorgeous here.


All natural light! The stairwells were incredible.


And then outside for a few more...


...where we found a hidden treasure! I'm a sucker for old signs.


Annalee, we had such an awesome time shooting your bridal portraits. They turned out beautiful and we hope you love them!

10 comments:

Ginnie said...

WOW! Those are absolutely amazing!

Heather Meyers said...

wowee, these shots are simply gorgeous - love your vintage feel ;o) totally up my alley ;o)

Unknown said...

This is such a wonderful session. I think I may have to use that train station as well! I love the classy look of things. Very beautiful work.

Unknown said...

These are so pretty!

Moody Family said...

very beautiful pictures. I love the fact that you say where you take them. Great job!

Brooke said...

these are beautiful! great job I love the vintage stuff !bravo

Anonymous said...

Does Noni charge for photographic use of their gardens?

samunwritten said...

@Lauren
Yes, I think the fee was $50.

Anonymous said...

ladies, you totally rocked this session! loves it.

Stueller said...

Wow, these are simply beautiful!