Sunday, April 20, 2008

Celeste & Jayson - Part I

I had such an incredible time photographing Celeste & Jayson's wedding. Not only was it awesome to see my own family, but it gave me a break from this Utah winter. A weekend in southern California was just what I needed to make it until spring.

The ceremony was held at the brand-new, gorgeous, Newport Beach Temple.



Being able to walk outside without side-stepping snowdrifts was awesome. Check out the green grass! I had almost forgotten what it looked like.
Oh, and let's not forget the adorable Misses Kaylee and Amarah in their darling dresses...





...who found plenty of ways to entertain themselves while waiting for the newlyweds.



Just married!!





A quick fix from Dad and we're ready to go.





Hooray!!



Finally, some alone time. (Except for me, of course!)





I adored their color palette. Perfect for spring in California! I couldn't get enough shots of their gorgeous flowers.









These two are adorable together!





And very much in love...



What did I tell you? Absolutely perfect weather! My neck even got a bit sunburned.



Jayson & Celeste, I hope you enjoyed your magical day.
Stay tuned for the rest of the photos! We're only half done!

4 comments:

The Hodges Family said...

What an awesome job you did Miss Sam. It was fabulous to see and chat with you also....
Love ya!

Cam said...

My two favorite photos:

1- the black and white photo of Jayson & Celeste with their heads together and eyes closed

2- the black and white photos of Zach holding the bridal bouquet and his cell phone.

Thanks SAM!

Anonymous said...

I know I already commented on flickr, but I do agree....the flowers were beautiful!! :)

An excellent choice by the bride and groom!

Jayson and Celeste said...

Hey Sam
Celeste and I are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo greatful for your talent in making us "Look" good in the wedding pics. Thank you so much again please let us know what we can do for you. remember we are only a phone call away