Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Melissa and Travis

Melissa and Travis tied the knot in an awesome park in Highland. It was a very relaxed day with beautiful weather and a beautiful wedding!





Melissa's nephew was the ring bearer. (You may recognize him from our earlier days) He was so cute, they had to tug him away from Melissa to go sit back in his seat.



Melissa and Travis are some of the most laid back people I have ever met! They are so fun and carefree, and didn't let anything ruin their perfect day.





Their theme was very beachy with bright, fun colors. I went a little crazy with the ring shots...shocker, I know...but here are a few of my faves!






Some fun details from the day:




And the [cheese]cake cutting!




In case you were wondering...cheesecake makes a much bigger mess than regular cake, and is harder to get off! I think Melissa had the right idea:


We had an awesome time with you guys, thanks for all the fun!


Stay tuned everyone...I have LOADS of incredible sessions to post this week! You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every photo that comes from your blog just KEEPS amazing me! I think it can't possibly get better then it always is!!! I love them all but that one looking up of them kissing is the coolest thing I have ever seen!!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys got some amazing shots! Love all the ring shots.