Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Alexis & Rob

Look carefully.
Does this girl look familiar? Well, she should!
Alexis was the model for our incredible Trash the Dress sessions last year.
Remember?

Now Alexis is going to be a real bride! Meet Rob, her other half.



These two are such a cute and unique couple. I'm sooo excited to be shooting their sure-to-be-amazing, anything-but-ordinary wedding next month.
Don't believe me? Check out the amazing location they chose for their engagement photos.
This adorable, little house belongs to Alexis' neighbors and they graciously agreed to let us take over their yard for a little while.



Check. Out. The. Garage. Door.



Who in the world has a garage door like that? Not me.
Isn't it amazing!



Now, we can't let the house take all the credit. Let's get back to our totally hot couple.



I <3 his smile in this one.



Awesome hammock in backyard? Check.



Totally gorgeous couple? Check.



Completely amazing photos? Check.



Seriously. These two make my job so easy. I hardly had to do anything!



The side of the house made a perfect backdrop for some intimate moments. I love the passion in these!



Totally and completely made for each other. It's incredible.





Alexis and Rob, you guys are so amazing! We're counting down the days to your amazing wedding!

8 comments:

Em said...

I am so bummed I'm going to miss it, so you'd better post LOTS of photos for me!

Ginnie said...

Really beautiful! Love the ones of them laying on the ground, especially where brushing her hair back P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S :o)

Anonymous said...

These photos turned out amazing. You are right, what a wonderful couple! I can't wait to see the wedding picutres. I'm sure they will be fantastic.

Chloe said...

Really good job Sam. Can't wait till the wedding.

Katrina said...

whoah....these are inccredible!!! yes inccredible :)

Jenny Dunn said...

Sammo those are amazing! And you're right- such a good looking couple. The wedding is going to be amazing!

Jen said...

Those are beautiful! You did such an incredible job!!

Brooke said...

stunning!!!!! I love them all