Sunday, January 20, 2008

Annalee & Buck

We had an incredible e-session with Annalee and Buck. We took a short trip up to Park City and spent the day strolling up and down Main Street. We're lucky we went when we did because the Sundance Film Festival started the next day. We saw people setting things up, but luckily it wasn't too busy. (Maybe some people thought Annalee and Buck were celebrities and Aubrey and I were the paparazzi!! Hey, it can't hurt to dream.)
It was freeeeezing cold, somewhere between 6 and 13 degrees, but we made it through okay. Park City was such an amazing location and I'm glad Annalee and Buck were the couple we shot there. It was by far, my most favorite e-session to date! All the neat buildings with all the fun colors made a gorgeous backdrop for such a gorgeous couple.
Check it out!













3 comments:

Ginnie said...

Wow! Those are absolutely amazing!! Really everything about it I love. All of the color, texture, clarity.... just beautiful. You {guys?} are going to go far.

Do you mind sharing what lens you used?

samunwritten said...

Thanks Ginnie!!
I can't remember which lenses I used for sure, but I'm pretty positive that they were either from my 50mm f/1.8 or 85 mm f/1.8

PS I totally stole the pose from the 6th one down from you!! That photo of Renn and Emily is to die for.

Brooke said...

these turned out really cute. Im going up there tomorrow! great job